Essential oils have been used for thousands of years, from cultures as far-reaching as Ancient Egypt and India. These oils have been used for a variety of purposes, from spiritual to medicinal, and there are a significant number of modern scientific studies that support the theory that essential oils can be beneficial in a number of very real and quantifiable ways.
5 BENEFITS OF USING ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSERS ARE:
- Purification and disinfection of the air against all forms of virus, pathogens and bacteria
- Sets the mood and impact for aromatherapy
- A focus of energy and concentration of positive health aura
- Tangible reduction of stress and anxiety
- Spreading the sweet fragrance inside and outside the home
One of the easiest (and most pleasant) ways to achieve these benefits is through aromatherapy where these concentrated oils are breathed in, allowing them to stimulate the olfactory system in the brain. These amazing diffusers only require some water and a few drops of your favorite blend to turn your home or office into a stress-relieving oasis — just make sure you get quality essential oils.